A fast growth company they were established 12 years ago and are a broad-based sustainability consultancy which was recently voted as the 70th fastest growing private company in the UK. They support over 200 clients across the UK spanning over 8,000 client sites.
About the roles: Salary, £24,000 (UK Graduates, full time, Surrey/London based)
– Researching best practice within a variety of sectors
– Gathering ESG data / metrics from their clients
– Creation of sustainability / ESG reports for their clients
– Advising them on how they can improve their performance.
– Full time office based role in Hersham, Surrey + one day a week in London. NOT remote working.
– Start date asap.
1st or 2:1 UK Graduate degree required, ideally Masters level preferably
– Exceptional writing skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Passion about sustainability.
Please submit a typo-free CV and a short covering note via the Foundation’s Job section on LinkedIn, in support of your application by July 20. Announcements on those selected will be made by July 30.
Thank you for your interest in The ESG Foundation.
Even if your application isn’t successful on this occasion it would be great if you personally would keep in touch, as we are regularly asked to find candidates at all levels of #ESG expertise. Follow and share our pages on Twitter and LinkedIn or better still, become a Friend of the ESG Foundation: https://esgfoundation.org/join-us